We run three types of course in Nelson and around New Zealand
Living Wisdom 2 Week Schools
• Run at the Nelson College
• Lectures 9am – 3pm, Monday – Friday for 2 weeks.
• $950 per person (GST inclusive).
• On site accommodation available – $45 per person per night (twin share) – book early.
• Lectures run from first night 8pm – next day/s 9am – 3pm, then 7:30pm – 9:30pm ending Sunday 2:30pm
• Price varies depending on length of Module.
• On site accommodation available.
One Day Seminars
• Runs 9:30am – 4pm
• Registration fees vary – please email for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Schools and Modules
Dates and locations of upcoming courses are available on the calendar, where there is also a registration form. It is also helpful to pre-read any books by William Backus, e.g. “Telling Yourself the Truth”, “Telling Each Other the Truth”, or books by David Riddell “Living Wisdom” (sorry, currently out of print but copies can be sometimes be obtained through 2nd hand bookshops), “Daily Insights” (available from The Wisdom Shop).
Limited on site accommodation is available at the Living Wisdom College in Stoke, Nelson, during Nelson courses. (Courses are also held in these premises).
The College has fully equipped kitchen and laundry, sheets/towels are provided and laundered for you. Bring your own food. Spa/swimming pools are available. It is an easy 15 minute walk from the College to Stoke shops. Nelson city would be a 40 minute walk, but bicycles are available and the College is on a bus route.
Costs are $45 per person per night (twin share). If you require accommodation, you can indicate this when you register for your course. Early booking is essential.
Further Questions? Get in Touch:
Living Wisdom Schools,
PO Box 2338, Stoke, Nelson 7041
Phone: 03 547 4386