Relational, Sexual, Adolescence, Spiritual abuse, Anger, Depression, Phobia, Grief, Anxiety, Goal-setting, Motivation, Leadership Supervision.
The methodology is ‘Christian friendly’ using rational emotive and brief misbelief therapy approaches, and seeks to avoid fundamentalist and/or purely reflective attitudes. Over 30,000 satisfied client hours have now been logged over three decades.
• Counselling is available by telephone, Skype, Zoom or face to face.
• Consultations are for 55 minutes. Bookings are essential and can be made by emailing email@example.com
• Appointments are held: Tuesday – Thursday, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm, 4pm
• A written report with insights and strategies is provided after every appointment.
• Consultations are NZ$172.50 per hour. (includes GST in NZ) Overseas consults are charged through Paypal with a small admin fee added.
• Prices subject to change without notice.
Face to Face Consultations
These are held in David’s office in Stoke, Nelson NZ. To maximise the consultation, a client would be prudent to book a series of 2 or 3 appointments over several weeks. If a client does not live locally, but wishes to have a face to face appointment, it would be necessary for travel to Nelson to be undertaken. If onsite accommodation is required, it is available at $45 per night in twin share accommodation. (More details about that on the Accommodation page.)
At the appointment time David is contactable via phone on +64 (0) 3 547 5728, or Skype: mrwisdom, or via Zoom – send invite link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further enquiries please get in touch by emailing email@example.com or phoning us on (03) 547 4386